Ulasan/Review

Ulasan/Review

The best service and result! Best investment ever!

페이지 정보

view4,224 Comment0

본문

I don’t usually provide reviews but when I do it is for those rare and extraordinary experience where the services rendered was beyond exceptional and one that surpassed even my high personal expectation. The reason for writing such a detail review is the responsibility that I feel in sharing with others who are contemplating plastic surgery so that they can pick the best doctor from the get-go.  Dr Lee and his team really IS the Rolls Royce of plastic surgery and I want to advise all to consider VIP as your choice – it will be the best investment you can make for yourself.

I am an international patient from the US who went to see Dr. Lee for rhinoplasty. I was very unhappy with my crooked nose stem and upturned bunny-nose nostrils or as I call it the pig nose syndrome. A close fried of mine referred me to Dr. Lee and has nothing but positive things to say about her experience.  She had a revision rhinoplasty where the first doctor ruined her deviated septum nose with the gortex implant. Listening to my friend’s constant gush of positive reviews, I decided to check it out for myself.

I am one to admit that I am a perfectionist who is relentless in my pursuit of perfection with my obsessive attention to detail trait.  Thus, for my initial consultation, I flew from US to Korea for 2 days just to get a first hand feel with Dr. Lee and his staff.  From the moment I made the appointment, the first-class treatment began. They picked me up from the airport, dropped me at my hotel and drove me to the clinic. I spent an hour with the staff, letting her know exactly what I want and what my worries were.  Then I met with Dr. Lee who examined my nose and answered all the questions I have.  I was impressed they didn’t throw me out the door since I was asking questions incessantly.  They provided simulations to show me the what the final result post-surgery could be.

Post consultation, I informed them that I need more time to research on rhinoplasty and draw up my version of the ideal nose to fix the pig nostrils I was supporting then.  After a couple of months, I called them and set up the Nov surgery date.  The clinic set me up with accommodation and airport pick-up service.  I went back in for my second consultation with Dr. Lee and I came back with 2 pages worth of questions for him.  I am grateful for his patience and sense of humor as he entertained every single question I have for him.  The staff sat with me the whole time to further assist should I need additional help in translation.  Dr. Lee explained in detailed steps on what he would to do my nose, where the implants would go and the reason for every of the surgical step mentioned.  While I am satisfied with the answers, I felt some guilt for being such a “picky” patient.

Due to their professionalism, I decided on the spot to do ptosis eye surgery to correct for my lazy eye.  I met with Dr. Song Hyung Min who performs the eye surgery.  His temperament and patience is almost identical to Dr. Lee.  I wanted to go the route of extra conservatism – to obtain the natural eye look.  But he took the time to advise me that for my case, it would be better to venture a bit further.  I was glad that I took his advice.  The result of my ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty is no less than perfect. I have 0 complain and it came out exactly what I had wanted.  Looking back, had I not taken his advice, I will definitely be wallowing in regret with the too conservative result.

Back to my rib cartilage rhinoplasty, I was nervous as I made this trip alone.  Every nurse in the clinic gave me reassurance every step of the way.  The director of the clinic even stayed by the surgery room during my eye surgery.  Their eagerness in making me feel at ease is something that I was grateful for as I know I am not the easiest patient to host. 

And I believe what sets Dr. Lee and his clinic apart is their post-surgery aftercare.  They put me in the clinic and monitored me every few hours.  They put a panic button in my hand as soon as I was transported to the recovery room and told me that they are just a step away.  I caught a cold with dry cough as soon as I was done with surgery.  The clinic took really good care of me as I was having extra pain on the chest due to the incessant coughing and sneezing.  I am happy to say that I pick this clinic. The result on my rhinoplasty is no less than amazing!  Whatever requests I have made during the consultation was honored by Dr. Lee and it definitely showed in the result.  Initially I panicked as it seemed that my nose was “thick and chunky”.  Dr. Lee patiently explained that it was due to swelling.  And true enough, after a week, some of the severe swelling subsided and I was able to see the awesome result of Dr. Lee’s work.  I know that I made the right investment by going to see Dr. Lee and trusting him with my nose. 

I hope that this review can help many who are now contemplating plastic surgery.  Please do your homework and ensure that you do no revision as revision surgery only brings more damage to your face.

Consultation: +82 10-5059-6626

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved